Dealing With a Plumbing 911
If you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency, don’t panic. The first thing you need to know is how to deal with the situation. First, shut off the water supply. If you can’t find the shut-off valve, turn off the water heater. After that, call a plumber that offers emergency repairs. For an emergency plumber in Johns Creek, GA, reach out to the team at Kendrick Plumbing and Gas. Call today at 770-590-5006 if you’re experiencing a plumbing 911.
An Emergency Plumber for Every Need
Plumbing today can be fairly complicated, which means there are many different emergencies that can arise with your plumbing system. Some of the most common plumbing emergencies include:
- Burst water pipes: Burst pipes are one of the most common plumbing emergencies. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as freezing temperatures or general wear and tear on your piping system.
- Clogged drains: Clogged drains can be caused by a number of things, including hair, dirt, debris, food scraps, and more. Regardless of what is causing the block, it can quickly turn into a plumbing emergency if it’s not taken care of.
- Leaking pipes: Leaks can happen in any part of your plumbing system, from the fixtures to the pipes themselves. If you see water leaking from any part of your plumbing, it’s important to call for help right away as this can lead to significant water damage.
- Sewer backups: A sewer backup is when wastewater from your home flows back into the main sewer line. This can be caused by a number of things, such as tree roots or a blockage in the line. If you experience a sewer backup, call a plumber right away as this can be a very serious situation.
- Flooding: Flooding can happen for a number of reasons, such as a broken pipe. If you have flooding in your home, a plumber can help you identify the source of the problem and prevent that problem from becoming worse.
No matter the problem, be sure to reach out for help right away to prevent further problems.
Reach Out Today
If you’re experiencing any of these plumbing emergencies, or any other issue not listed here, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team at Kendrick Plumbing and Gas. We are an emergency plumber in Johns Creek, GA and we can be there when you need us most. Call us at 770-590-5006 to get started.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs When you’re dealing with a plumbing emergency, our team can be there right away to get your system working again.
- Gas Line Services From installations to repairs, we can help with various kinds of gas line services for your home.
- Plumbing Pumps We can provide help for various types of plumbing pumps, including grinder pumps, sump pumps, and much more.